SEO – Search Engine Optimization
CAN YOUR CUSTOMERS FIND YOU ONLINE?
WE HAVE A TRACK RECORD FOR DRIVING SEO RESULTS
Professional Search marketing and SEO Services are about more than bringing traffic to your website
Our customer-focused search strategies drive action and conversions. Where quality content and the best user experiences get rewarded with high search ranking.
As a digital agency, our search marketing strategies consider consumer needs, and the intent behind their searches. Using our proprietary tools, we engage in extensive, in-depth keyword research, provide targeting recommendations, and create content that will drive searchers to engage across multiple devices, and ultimately convert.
In addition to contextual keyword relevancy, there is a technical side to search engine optimization
Where we ensure that your site caters to the search engine’s crawling needs
Technical SEO services tackles on-site SEO issues which consist of hundreds of different elements. It also involves implementing schema and microdata so that your site can display reviews, opening times and business information in search results. You should ensure you have a trustworthy SEO company to audit and optimize your site.
TRACK YOUR MARKETING PERFORMANCE
With Our Free ROI Tracking Templates
Marketing reports are one of the most important ways to provide the transparency necessary for executive management and sales teams to feel confident in your marketing process. It’s also an important way to ensure sales and marketing are working together to accomplish collective goals. Once you’ve incorporated a monthly marketing report into your workflow, you’ll begin to appreciate the extra analysis of your marketing efforts and the transparency it provides your entire company.
Does your search engine optimization measure up?
Google rewards the smartest companies – not the best. Just because you think you’re the leader among your competitors doesn’t necessarily mean your website is going to perform well online.
The landscape of SEO has dramatically changed in recent years, and what has worked in the past is no longer effective today. Google is constantly changing its ranking algorithm, and each of these changes could mean a significant drop in your search engine results placement and reduce overall traffic to your website. If you’re not staying ahead of the curve when it comes to these changes, you’re putting your business at risk.
If you’re not optimizing, your competitors are.
When it comes to SEO, your business’ reputation and visibility is on the line. If you want to dominate online results, you have to do so strategically to insulate your website from potential risks and ensure long-term traffic growth.
Our knowledge of SEO, advanced tools and proprietary technology enables us to anticipate and effectively manage constant search engine algorithm changes in order to maximize your SEO results. When you choose to work with SEP, you’ll enjoy more predictable and sustainable results. Trust us – we’ve been doing this since Google was in diapers!
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- On-Page Optimization
- Off-Page Link Building
- Penalty Assessment & Recovery
- Technical SEO
- Content Development and Optimization
Local SEO Factors
Increase Visibility and Improve Your Brand Awareness with Local Search Optimization
Optimizing your Website for Local Search
The way people search online is changing. People are increasingly using mobile and local search to find information, make purchases and search for local businesses. This shift is changing the way SEO needs to be approached. It’s no longer enough to have your website be visible in organic search results; you also have to ensure your website is optimized so users can find your business using local search optimization and when using mobile devices and smartphones. With Local SEO services from Allegra, you will get:
- More highly targeted website traffic
- Increased conversion rates & brand awareness
- A local SEO strategy that targets specific keywords or customer groups
- Better visibility on search engine results pages
- Increased sales and broadened customer base
Why Local Search Optimization?
Local search, which has been popularized by platforms such as Google My Business, is a specialized form of SEO that increases a local business’ visibility online and improves search rankings for geographically related keywords. In recent years, the importance of local search has increased because search engines are increasingly integrating local search into organic search results. As a result, local SEO marketing has the ability to drive significant target traffic to your website.
Local Products and Features
- Google My Business Profile Creation & Optimization: We will create and optimize your Google My Business profile page that will provide visitors with information such as reviews, maps, driving directions, hours of operation, video links, images, street views and more.
- Local Search Citation Building: We will build local search citations over time by adding your website to relevant business directories. This will verify your business information and help increase search visibility to your local customer base.
- Online Reviews Monitoring: We will track and monitor all online reviews about your business using exclusive proprietary software and provide detailed monthly reports so that you can manage and improve the online reputation of your business.
- Premium Local Directories and Review Sites: We will build up your premium local directory listings, Google+ Local and Yelp profiles to enhance your brand and attract citations, traffic and links. This will increase brand awareness and build your business authority with local customers.
- Local SEO Competition Analysis: We will analyze your main competitors who are currently ranking well in local results for relevant local keywords and identify opportunities to improve brand visibility and build citations.
On Page Optimization
On Page Optimization
The True Value of On Page SEO
You have much more influence over On-page optimization than you do with Off-page SEO, which are external factors that are out of your control. On-page SEO is a crucial part of any comprehensive SEO strategy and can include:
- Assessment and analysis of your current website
- Identification of On-Page SEO opportunities
- Changes to ensure SEO best practices are met
- Our On-Page SEO Process
There are a number of important on page optimization components that help improve website performance, below are a few:
- Title Tags-We will ensure that all title tags on your website are relevant, keyword optimized and the appropriate length so that they are fully visible in search engine results pages.
- URLs- We will optimize your page URLs and ensure that your URL structure is clear and logical.
Content- High quality, original content that adds value can significantly improve your website, for both visitors and search engines. We will focus on building up keyword optimized, valuable content on your website, including new pages based on keyword research.
- Meta Descriptions- We will produce high-quality, keyword optimized descriptions that are the right length in order to drive traffic to your website.
- HTML & CSS- We will ensure that all the content on your pages is fully crawlable by search engines so that all keywords and links are crawled.
Allegra will optimize your website to drive increase search engine visibility and drive more traffic. Our team of seo experts are here for you and your brand.
Off Page Optimizations
Off Page Optimizations
Off Page SEO factors account for 70% of Google’s ranking system Work with Vancouver’s SEO Experts to enhance your Off Page SEO
Google’s algorithm focuses on a variety of Off Page factors in order to determine the ranking of websites in their search results pages. That’s why it’s paramount to have a comprehensive Off Page SEO optimization strategy, so that you can build brand authority, create awareness, and drive more traffic to your website and:
- Attract high-quality, reputable links with high SEO value
- Attract links to improve your brand reputation
- Build overall website authority and improve your Page Rank
- Deliver long term SEO benefits
Our Off Page SEO Services
Links have always been an important aspect of SEO, but today, it is about attracting high-quality links that indicate to Google and other search engines that you are authoritative and worthy of ranking. Traditional link building no longer cuts it – you need a holistic Off-Page SEO strategy that will help you establish and maintain authority. Allegra’s Off-Page SEO services and products are specially designed to help clients achieve long-term SEO benefits, whether its B2B SEO or B2C SEO.
- Link Development and Outreach: Allegra will build high-quality links to the web pages. We pursue link opportunities on relevant, authoritative sites with high Page Rank to help build authority for your website.
- Link Attraction: We will focus on getting high-quality blog and article submissions onto reputable websites in order to increase citations, attract inbound links and build overall authority.
- Strategic Partnerships: We will develop strategic partnerships with popular, high-authority websites related to your industry in order to develop cross-promotional, mutually beneficial relationships that will increase your exposure and authority.
Are you ready for more traffic and leads? Talk to your SEO experts at Allegra.
Target the keywords consumers are using to find a company
Keyword research is the foundation of every effective SEO strategy. Understanding how your customers are searching for your services or products is crucial to optimizing your website and content. When prospective customers conduct a keyword search that relates to your business, you want to make sure that your website shows up in search engine results pages. With keyword research and analysis from Allegra you will experience benefits such as:
- More website traffic from highly relevant keyword terms
- Ongoing keyword analysis to continually improve your website’s performance for targeted keywords
- Capitalizing on keyword trends and ranking opportunities
- Establishment and execution of short-term and long-term SEO objectives
Keyword Research & Analysis Services and Products
Allegra offers comprehensive keyword research and analysis strategies, using world-class, proprietary keyword tools to identify and act on opportunities. Our keyword research and analysis products include:
- Standard Keyword Research: A dedicated SEO specialist will conduct keyword research using both proprietary technology and third party keyword tools. We will identify keyword targeting opportunities based on search volume, competition and other factors.
- Comprehensive Keyword Cards: A dedicated SEO specialist will conduct in-depth keyword research and analysis presented to you in a detailed report. We will identify opportunities for content development and website improvement based on head terms, long-tail keywords, awareness terms and location-based keywords.
- Competitor Analysis: We will conduct assessments of your main competitors’ websites in order to identify ranking opportunities, and recommend keyword diversification strategies to help you gain a competitive edge.
- Ongoing Keyword Trends Monitoring: Allegra will consistently monitor keyword trends month-over-month, so that you can target seasonal keywords and react to keyword search volume fluctuations in real time.
Start speaking your customers’ language. Target the terms your prospective buyers are actually searching for, and get more targeted traffic to your website with Keyword Research & Analysis from Allegra!
Content is king, Google ranks you by content not by the company.
Optimizing your content equals better visibility
The importance of high-quality content development and optimization has been on the radars of website owners since the Panda algorithm was released in 2011. Duplicate, thin, or generally poor content meant poor rankings, and many people found that their rankings dropped almost overnight as a result.
For SEO, content development and optimization is an absolute necessity for your business to perform well online. With content development and optimization services from SEP, you can expect the following benefits:
- Build brand authority and become a thought leader in your industry
- Become the trusted knowledge resource for your prospects, so when they’re ready to buy, your business is top of mind
- Keyword optimized, multi-format content that answers your prospects’ questions and converts
- High-performance content that delivers compounding, sustainable results
- Content that is optimized for both users and search engines, so you get more highly targeted traffic to your website
Content Development and Optimization
We’re not your run-of-the-mill content marketing agency; because we started in the area of search, our content development and optimization services are informed by SEO best practices and backed by years of search marketing experience. We use an integrated content marketing approach that is specially designed to help clients achieve long-term SEO benefits.
- Keyword Research- We dive deep to determine what questions your prospects are asking, using which search terms. We use in depth keyword research to ensure that the content developed covers the subjects your prospects actually want to hear about.
- Content Planning- We match the keyword research to every stage of the buying cycle to determine what kind of content your prospects need at each point in the decision process.
- Web Copy Optimization- We create powerful, compelling web copy that communicates your brand but also targets priority keywords. This ensures that your business is found for the keywords that are most relevant to your services and products, and most frequently searched by your audience.
- Blogging- We identify and target long-tail, low competition keywords and create high-quality, keyword-rich blog strategies to capitalize on ranking opportunities that your competitors aren’t taking advantage of.
- Custom Content Strategies- We create multi-format, comprehensive content development and optimization campaigns that are attractive to both your prospects and to search engines. They can include presentations, eBooks, blogging, whitepapers, infographics, video, and beyond, depending on client-specific needs.
Build your authority and let prospects – and search engines – know that you are the thought leader in your industry with content development and optimization from Allegra.
Work with the top Vancouver SEO Company to drive more targeted traffic to your website with expert technical SEO services.
SEO is a very diverse term. Taken literally, it describes the practices involved in optimizing your website for search engines. But behind the scenes, the mechanics of SEO are complex and multi-faceted. Technical SEO helps boost your online performance and delivers the following benefits:
- Strategies to protect your website from algorithmic updates and changes (Google makes 550 of these per year!) that have the potential to harm your website
- Use of up-to-date SEO best practices
- Implementation of site architecture and usability best practices
- Site clean up to ensure all pages of your website are crawlable by search engines
- Elimination of duplicate content, which can harm your website
Our Technical SEO Services and Products
- Competitor Analysis- Using a mixture of proprietary technology and third party tools, SEP will conduct an SEO Competitor Analysis. We will identify your main online competitors, compare links and authority, and identify link development and authority building opportunities so that you can gain a competitive advantage.
- Website Overview Audit- SEP will identify any serious issues on your website which may be interfering with your ability to be indexed and rank in search engines.
- Link Analysis/Penalty Audit- We will identify, assess and help you resolve any broken/unnatural link issues or problems resulting from Google penalties or updates.
- Link Monitoring- We will identify your website’s link profile, recommending and/or disavowing links when required.
Website Transition Audits- If you are planning on transitioning to a new website or revamping your existing site we’ll ensure the site preserves its SEO value and your investment.
Have your website rankings dropped? Are you losing valuable website traffic? It could be the result of a Google penalty.
Optimizing your Website for Local Search
If your site was hit by a Google Penalty, it is likely that your site’s profile appears unnatural or over-optimized. In other words, Google believes you were trying too hard to rank or took short cuts to try and game the system (even if that’s not the case).
Allegra’s Google Penalty Identification Assessment is a service that analyzes the profile of your site and identifies:
- If there is a penalty likely issued against your website
- Which penalty your website has been affected by
- A high-level action plan of immediate steps to take to address the penalty
After the initial action plan, Allegra will work with you to establish a long-term Google penalty recovery strategy that will help get your website back in compliance with Google’s guidelines and help protect your site from further penalties.
How do Google Penalties Work?
Google updates, changes or modifies its algorithm upwards of 550 times per year, meaning the ingredients used to rank websites are constantly in flux. Every so often large updates or changes, such as Google Penguin or Panda, are rolled out, which have the potential to significantly impact website rankings and performance. These changes are accompanied by penalties — issuances that indicate your website is not in compliance with Google’s guidelines. There are two primary types of penalties:
- Algorithmic Penalties – These are completely automated. Googles algorithm detects that (they believe) certain rules are being broken and penalizes your site accordingly.
- Manual Penalties – These are issued manually by a human reviewer when the algorithm cannot determine if a penalty should be issued.
Google penalties can be further broken down into content and link penalties: the former penalize duplicate, low-quality or thin content; the latter penalize questionable link profiles, such as link buying. Both content and link penalties can be issued algorithmically or manually.
SEO Website Audits
What is an SEO Audit?
A Website Audit is an excellent way to establish and analyze the current SEO health of your website. An SEO audit can serve to find and fix any problems that may be holding your website back from ranking more often, and can make your site easier for search engines to understand and be able to index your pages. The goal of a Website Audit is to make sure that your site is search-engine friendly, and if it needs improvement, provide a clear action plan to get it to where it needs to be.
How Does An SEO Audit Work?
Whether you have a small site of less than 500 pages, or a much larger site, Allegra can perform a website analysis that dives deep into the inner workings of your pages. One of our highly skilled SEO experts will work with your website hands-on in order to identify what isn’t working when it comes to crawlability, indexability, on-page and off-page factors, user experience and other SEO elements. We will then provide SEO recommendations that can be applied across your website.
Search Engine People’s Website Audit can be customized to the needs of small and medium business websites as well as enterprise-sized websites in order to provide the level of technical guidance you require. Your audit can be delivered as a technical document for your in-house IT team, or our SEO specialists can walk you through the results, whichever you’d prefer.
Benefits of an SEO Audit
- Increase the number of pages on your website that rank and drive traffic.
- Receive expert insights from an SEO specialist who can identify issues that can’t be detected by an automated crawling tool.
- Get a website audit checklist of immediate steps to take in order to improve how search engines crawl your site.
- Get the SEO knowledge you need in order to apply these learnings to future pages or websites.
Contact Allegra today to find out if your business could benefit from an SEO Audit!
Website Speed Audits
What is a Site Speed Audit?
Since Google continues to focus on delivering relevant search results and a good user experience to searchers, your site speed audit should be a priority. A slow website loading speed results in a poor experience for site visitors, and therefore, a site with a slow load time may be demoted in search engine rankings.
While a faster site speed cannot increase your rankings, a slow site can have a detrimental impact on your site’s positioning in search engine results pages. Additionally, it’s important to improve your website speed to promote a good user experience. For every extra second that your visitors have to wait for a page to load, you could be losing a potential sale.
How Does Allegra’s Site Speed Audit Work?
If your website loading speed is noticeably slow, takes over 3 seconds to load, or loads slowly on mobile platforms, you could benefit from Search Engine People’s Site Speed Audit. Our SEO experts will perform both a desktop and mobile website speed analysis to determine the cause of your poor load times. We’ll then recommend speed optimization tactics that may include improving elements of your web design, code, hosting provider, database or site content in order to increase overall speed.
Benefits of a Site Speed Audit
- Improving website loading speed keeps users on your page. According to Gomez.com, almost half of web users expect a site to load in 2 seconds or less, and will abandon a site that doesn’t load within 3 seconds.
- A faster site keeps visitors engaged. Increase page views and reduce bounce rates with a site that loads efficiently.
- Lose fewer sales. 79% of online shoppers who encounter issues with site performance say that they wouldn’t return to the site to purchase.
For more information on how a Site Speed Audit can help you get more performance out of your website, get in touch with Allegra’s website optimization experts today. Call tel:6048751919
New Site Audits
New Site Launch Audits
What is a Website Transition Audit?
Making a big change to your website or launching a brand new one can be exciting. However, it can also be incredibly detrimental to your SEO efforts if not done properly. A Site Launch Audit is like an insurance policy for your website – to ensure your site is SEO-friendly upon launch.
If you haven’t prepared well for your new website launch or transition, recovering your lost rankings, traffic, sales and ultimately lost revenue can be a difficult process. This is why it’s essential that you consult with an SEO expert before you make any changes to create a transition plan.
How Does Allegra’s Transition Audit Work?
Allegra is proud to offer unique Site Transition Audits for SMB websites as well as Enterprise level or larger sites of more than 500 pages. Large or small, we handle sites of all sizes with the same careful attention to detail.
The Allegra’s team will start by reviewing your plan for a site launch or site changes, offer SEO best practices advice for your developers and explain our website launch checklist, perform a pre-launch SEO audit, and upon launching, perform a post-launch audit to ensure there are no outstanding issues.
Benefits of a Site Launch Audit
Acts as an insurance policy for those making major changes to their website or who are launching a new site.
- Preserves the SEO investment you’ve already put into your website.
- Makes sure that all old URLs are properly redirected to new URLs and meta tags are moved to your new pages so that the traffic and rankings of those pages is not lost.
- Increase the chances of a brand new site ranking well in search engines.
- Develop the SEO capabilities of your in-house web development team.
- Get industry-leading SEO knowledge that can be applied to your website going forward.
If you are planning on launching a new website for your business, or are thinking about revamping your existing site, get in touch with Allegra to discuss how to best manage the transition without impact on your business operations or site rankings.
What is a Crawlability Audit?
Did you know? If your site has errors, including 404 errors, broken links, or other broken pages, this can have a negative impact on your search engine rankings. Additionally, these errors can be extremely frustrating for your potential customers when they visit your website. One way to remedy these issues is with a Crawlability Audit.
Crawlability refers to the ability of search engines to crawl through all of the content of your website, and ability to navigate to each page without encountering errors or redirects. Crawlability is a fundamental aspect of SEO, and if a search engine cannot find your content, it then cannot index it or rank it in search engine results.
A Crawlability Audit is an excellent way to confirm that a website’s content can be both crawled and indexed by search engines. If your website has recently moved to a new URL, or you have changed its URL structure, you may need an Audit.
How Does SEP’s Crawlability Audit Work?
Our tools will crawl your website in a similar manner to Google in order to identify any issues such as 404 errors, server errors, 302 temporary redirects and more. We’ll also be able to uncover any duplicate content, server redirects, errors in on-page factors, check for a site map (or create one if necessary) and identify pages that are blocked by robots.txt. In order to recover the valuable links that are lost due to these errors, we will highlight any pages that feature external links so these can be prioritized and corrected.
Benefits of a Crawlability Audit
- Make sure that your critical site content is crawled and indexed by search engines.
- Improve the efficiency at which search engines are crawling your website.
- Reclaim lost “link juice” by redirecting external links from error pages to working pages.
- Improve user experience by removing frustrating error pages.
- Identify duplicate content that can be addressed to prevent or recover from Google’s Panda algorithm update.
- Discover opportunities to improve important on-page factors like Title and Meta tags, which can boost your rankings and click through rates.